You need to get smart on bid protests to survive in today’s highly competitive government contracts market. A Bid protests reached a five-year high at the GAO in 2016. Despite the frequency of bid protests, many contractors do not understand the process, risks, and benefits. Save your time, save your money, and make better choices by listening to this informative Bid Protests webinar.
- What is a protest, definitions, timelines, who can protest
- Making the decision to protest
- What to expect in a protest
- Choice of forum: GAO vs. CFC vs. agency protests
- The GAO automatic stay or “freeze” that incumbents can use to keep the contract for six months
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89