Do you need to better understand the process of federal acquisitions? Looking to save time and effort in your procurement processes? Join retired GSA Senior Procurement Analyst, Tommy Benton, for an expert and in-depth look at GSA Schedules from a government agency point of view.
“GSA Schedules for Government Personnel” is a special one-day workshop that focuses on how government agencies can best navigate GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and the ordering process for supplies and services, based on FAR Subpart 8.4. You’ll also learn special features of the MAS Program such as your ability is to limit sources, establish “Schedule” Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and “Schedule” Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs), that will expedite your agency’s contracting time for commercial procurements.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Describe the MAS Program and its benefits and goals
- Identify the similarities and differences between FAR Subpart 8.4 and FAR 15
- Differentiate between the GSA e-Tools: GSA Advantage, GSA e-Library, GSA e-Buy
- Recognize the benefits of Schedule BPAs and CTAs
- Follow ordering guidelines and how to order from the GSA Schedule
- Define order termination and closeout procedures
- Understand what agency procurement professionals must know about contractor compliance
Who Should Attend:
- This course is designed for any Acquisition Professional within either civilian or military roles at all experience levels.
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $595
Client Price: $535
Course Number: GV50
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.