Our award-winning CSCM (Certified Schedules Contract Manager) certification training program is the industry gold standard for contracts managers who administer GSA and VA Schedule contracts.
- Navigate the complex system of negotiating and managing GSA and VA Schedules
- Understand the ordering process from A to Z
- Avoid common contract administration and compliance pitfalls
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Elevates your credibility amongst your peers and leadership
This certificate program requires the completion of 5 mandatory courses and 1 elective. The certificate is valid for two years, after which the individual must attend a one-day Annual Review to renew the certificate for an additional two years. Annual Review is offered virtually too.
- Boot Camp for GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contracting.
- Federal Contracting Basics (Applicants with 7 or more years of experience in federal contracting or who have completed CON 110 can substitute this for another course)
- GSA Task Order Lifecycle Management
- Managing GSA Audits, managing disclosure and internal investigations.
- Negotiation Skills
- 1 Course Elective