Our award-winning CSCM (Certified Schedules Contract Manager) certification training program is the industry gold standard for contracts managers who administer GSA and VA Schedule contracts.
How Do I Enroll in Centre’s CSCM (Certified Schedules Contract Manager) Certification Program?
Proceed by submitting your $300 registration fee via the link above.
Have you already enrolled in classes or participated in Centre’s training programs and are looking to complete the CSCM program? Great! Your registration fee can be paid at any point prior to completion of the CSCM program and prior to receipt of your certificate. The certificate is valid for two years; you must attend a one-day Annual Review to renew the certificate for an additional two years. Annual Review is offered virtually, too.
Please proceed with enrolling in upcoming classes (we offer both Virtual and On Demand). View Centre’s course calendar for the latest offerings. Questions? Comments? Don’t hesitate to reach out to a Centre team member directly.
- Navigate the complex system of negotiating and managing GSA and VA Schedules
- Understand the ordering process from A to Z
- Avoid common contract administration and compliance pitfalls
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Elevates your credibility amongst your peers and leadership
This certificate program requires the completion of 5 mandatory courses and 1 elective.
- Boot Camp for GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contracting.
- Federal Contracting Basics (Applicants with 7 or more years of experience in federal contracting or who have completed CON 110 can substitute that experience for another course)
- GSA Task Order Lifecycle Management
- Managing GSA Audits, managing disclosure and internal investigations.
- Negotiation Skills
- 1 Course Elective