Companies are open to unprecedented liability in connection with employment-related lawsuits in the current business and regulatory environment. While we proactively work with clients to identify risk areas and limit exposure in advance of litigation – disputes do arise. If so, our litigation team is ready to assist.
Centre’s attorneys are experienced management-side trial attorneys focused on providing early case assessment, clear guidance, and a well-reasoned approach to efficient resolution – whether the desired resolution is early and discreet or a judgment on the merits. Our attorneys actively seek to provide high quality and efficient litigation services while minimizing the impact on your business.
Employment Litigation Areas of Expertise
Our attorneys specialize in multiple areas of Employment Litigation.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Section 1981
- Title VII
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Wrongful termination, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Misclassification of employees
- Overtime disputes
- Single and multi-plaintiff claims
- False Claims Act
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations and Export Administration Regulations
- Retaliation claims
- Internal investigations
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Theft of trade secrets
- Administrative investigations & audits
- Charges of discrimination, harassment, retaliation
- Mediation and conciliation
- Includes charges before federal agencies such as the EEOC, DOL, OFFCP, and OSHA and their state equivalents
- Labor arbitration pursuant to collective bargaining agreements
- Interest arbitration
- Private arbitrations
- Private and court-mandated mediation
- Enforcement (or avoidance) of alternative dispute resolution agreements
Our attorneys have over 30 years of experience in Employment Litigation and are ready to assist you today.
Our Employment Litigation Experts
David Warner, Partner is a seasoned legal counselor with extensive experience in the resolution and litigation of complex employment and business disputes. His practice is focused on the government contractor, nonprofit, and hospitality industries. David leads Centre’s audit, investigation, and litigation practices.
Tyler Freiberger is an associate attorney at Centre Law & Consulting primarily focusing on employment law, litigation, and compliance with regulations on federal contractors. He has successfully litigated employment issues before the NLRB, EEOC, local counties human rights commissions, the United States D.C. District Court, Maryland District Court, and the Eastern District of Virginia. On behalf of Centre Law & Consulting, he has advised federal contractors on compliance with the Service Contract Labor Standards/the Service Contract.