Data Rights, Privacy Law and Cybersecurity Experts
Centre’s data rights, cybersecurity and privacy practice provides practical solutions to complicated legal and technical problems.
We work in close partnership with our clients to design solutions that seamlessly integrate cybersecurity into corporate governance, ensure privacy considerations when working with the public, mitigate risks in transactions, and leverage existing programs. This comprehensive approach helps ensure that our clients can stay compliant and focused on growing their business.
We also help our clients with a wide range of data rights related work. From basic inventory, so that clients know what they have on hand, to dispute resolution, if the government challenges the assertion of rights, we help clients maximize the value of the data and software that they’ve worked so hard to develop. We are experienced in working with clients who have already licensed data to the government or any other organization, and they find out that the government received more data rights than the contractor thought they had negotiated.
- Assist in rapidly developing information security program components necessary for bids and grants, including incident response plans, secure development methodologies, information security programs, risk assessments, and vendor relationships.
- Provide support to or lead incident response with an approach that focuses on getting clients back to work as smoothly as possible while addressing risks in a systematic and thoughtful manner.
- Develop or mature a practical and comprehensive information security program.
- Respond to audits and investigations, from both regulators and business partners.
- Develop a supply chain management program that mitigates supplier cybersecurity risk and codifies a defensible position in the case of a subcontractor data security incident.
- Conduct training at the employee, IRT, executive, and board levels that is customized to address their unique risks, responsibilities, and requirements.
- Data Inventories
- Data Licensing Strategy Development
- Contract Review
- Contract Negotiation
- Dispute Resolution
Flat Fee Service Offerings
Our attorneys specialize in multiple areas of Data Rights, Privacy Law and Cybersecurity. Centre offers industry leading expertise with an innovative approach that helps our clients solve complex challenges with Data Rights, Privacy Law and Cybersecurity.
Centre works with your team to create a comprehensive incident response plan tailored to your organization’s needs. This includes an initial meeting, action plan, and a guided review and revision process.
Centre conducts a one hour table top exercise and provides an AAR memo. This includes an initial meeting, scenario development, tabletop exercise, and AAR memo.
Centre will help safeguard your organization by performing an asset inventory, which is the first step for any organization in starting to manage their cyber and privacy risks. This includes a kick off meeting that provides an overview of services, asset inventory, threat identification and rating, vulnerability identification and rating, risk calculation, risk assessment report, and mitigation recommendations.
Centre's Cybersecurity, Data Rights & Privacy Law Experts
Brandon Graves is a Partner at Centre Law & Consulting focusing on cybersecurity and privacy. He helps clients manage cybersecurity and supply chain crises, operate more securely, and comply with their contractual obligations. He graduated from the United States Military Academy with a Computer Science degree, and the University of Virginia School of Law. Brandon is focused on bridging the gap between security professionals and clients’ compliance obligations to create practical, compliant security programs.