Participants will learn how to better position themselves in the Federal Marketplace and effectively respond to opportunities. Our instructor will take you through the basics of getting started, where and how to find procurement opportunities in the Federal Marketplace, finding contracting officers and end users, preparing to meet with/call on prospective Federal customers, and how to distinguish and differentiate your company from others.
Course Topics Covered:
- Effectively locate potential procurement opportunities at the prime and subcontract levels
- Conduct an analysis of solicitations
- Understand the Fair Opportunity requirement under Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contracts
- Locate and understand Federal Agencies’ Forecasts of Contracting Opportunities
- Understand the various set-asides and the unique requirements placed on contractors under set-asides.