: Explore the relationship between Contract Pricing and Contract Accounting. In Government contracts, contract types drive contract pricing and administration requirements, including pre and post award contract audit requirements. There are two primary contract types – Cost reimbursable and Fixed Price. And then there are the hybrids which include characteristics of each contract type. Join this webinar to learn more about the various contract types and explore the relationship between contract pricing and contract accounting including contract terms that govern the oversight of flexibly prices contracts including Cost Reimbursable and Time and Materials.
Course Topics Included:
- Contract types (CR, FP, and Hybrid)
- The differences between each contract
- Why the government issues each type of contract
- How each contract type benefits the government and your business
- Profitability and loss exposure
- How to fundamentally price