Wednesday, February 15th | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Join Gray Doctrine Group instructors in Centre’s special Executive Training. Get the same negotiation skills and tradecraft taught to the military Special Operations teams. Learn how to succeed in business by:
- Using fundamental principles of human nature to your advantage.
- Asking carefully calibrated questions to build trust-based relationships.
- Reading body language and much more
GDG Instructor: MSG Pasha Palanker, Special Operations (SOF) Veteran, 2X Purple Heart Recipient, Suicide Bomb Survivor
Course Topics Include:
- Develop strategies to help you in everyday negotiations whether you are trying to improve your salary, your relationships or the service you receive.
- Learn to read and understand body language and see behind the masks people put on.
- Improve communication ability by seeing and addressing the real issues that most people hide.
- Build deeper connections with people in your life.
- Learn Special Operations techniques on how to stay calm and perform under pressure.
- Learn how to strengthen the mind, develop discipline and improve self-control.
- Exclusive networking opportunity.
Note: This course is in-person only at Centre Law.