We offer clients a full range of expert commercial litigation and dispute resolution services — from early dispute resolution through demand letters or settlement negotiations, to handling trials before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. Whether through negotiation, mediation or litigation, we focus on efficiently achieving positive results for our clients.
Our representation includes both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial disputes. We can assist with taking legal action against another party or defending against actions that have been initiated against you.
Our experience includes:
- Breach of commercial contracts, including teaming agreements, subcontracts, sales and service agreements, and work share disputes
- Litigation of Uniform Trade Secret Act disputes
- Business tort litigation, including defamation, statutory business conspiracy, tortious interference with contract or business expectancy
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Employment contract disputes including, the enforcement of non-solicit, non-compete, and non-disclosure agreements
Our attorneys have over 30 years of experience in Commercial Litigation and are ready to assist you today.
Our Commercial Litigation Experts
David Warner, Partner is a seasoned legal counselor with extensive experience in the resolution and litigation of complex employment and business disputes. His practice is focused on the government contractor, nonprofit, and hospitality industries. David leads Centre’s audit, investigation, and litigation practices.
Heather Mims is an associate attorney at Centre Law & Consulting. Her practice is primarily focused on government contracts law, employment law, and litigation. Heather has extensive experience litigating bid protests before the Government Accountability Office. She also has experience working with contractors on claims and appeals, government contract terminations, and subcontract disputes.