Terminations, Suspension & Debarment Representation
Centre’s lawyers serve as seasoned crisis counselors in sensitive suspension and debarment situations. Our objective is to quickly develop evidence in mitigation, extenuation, and rebuttal to show present contractor responsibility and to secure the best possible result with minimal personnel and business interruptions.
Suspension and debarment are discretionary adverse administrative actions which prevent private companies and individuals from participating in Federal Government contracts, subcontracts, loans, grants and other assistance programs. Often, they can have a devastating effect on hard-working individuals or companies doing business with the Federal Government. The effect of suspension and debarment by a Federal agency is government-wide. Generally, contractors who are debarred or suspended are listed in the System Award Management.
- Preparation and representation during debarment hearings
- Responses to Government investigations
- Responses to notices of proposed suspension and debarment
- Administrative compliance agreement negotiation and management
- Corporate governance and compliance policies counseling
- Responses to show cause letters or request for information (“ROI”)
- Business ethics training and compliance
- Mandatory Disclosure Rule guidance
- Submission of impact evidence in judicial and other forums
- Development of present contractor responsibility evidence
Terminations, Suspensions & Debarment FAQs
Contact a Centre attorney today:
||David Warner – email@example.com
David Warner is a seasoned legal counselor with extensive experience in the resolution and litigation of complex employment and business disputes. His practice is focused on the government contractor, nonprofit, and hospitality industries. David leads Centre’s audit, investigation, and litigation practices.