*** FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS ONLY
Centre’s GSA gurus will provide you actual MAS proposal scenarios during this instructional webinar; tackling all the difficult and confusing aspects of the proposal process. During this webinar you will also learn about the Basis of Award and compliance with the Price Reductions Clause.
- General Overview of the Multiple Award Schedule Program
- Large Categories, Subcategories, and Special Item Numbers (SINs)
- The Proposal – Administrative, Technical, and Pricing
- Effective Commercial Sales Practices and Pricing Disclosures
The “Basis of Award”
- Understanding How the Basis of Award is Established–and what it means to the Schedule holder
- The Price Reductions Clause
Executive Director of Consulting
Maureen Jamieson has more than twenty-five years of experience managing federal contracts. Maureen is highly experienced in solving client pricing problems and implementing effective pricing strategies for placing products and services on GSA Schedule contracts. Maureen also frequently works with clients on effective selling and marketing strategies in the federal market space and is highly skilled as a federal contracts capture or proposal manager.
You may also be interested in:
Book now!Price: $199
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.