The Federal Marketplace is becoming increasingly competitive. Federal departments and agencies are using established contract vehicles with increased frequency, issuing task orders or and delivery orders under these vehicles.
Competition occurs at the task order and delivery order level. Is your company facing increased competition because of the government’s increased reliance on these contract vehicles? Contract vehicles such as Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contracts, Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Multiple Award Contracts (MACs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), or Multi-Agency Contracts. Our “Task and Delivery Order Contracting” course can help you navigate the maze of regulations and will explain how to implement best practices to use to your competitive advantage.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Understand what task order/delivery order contracts are
- Know why the government uses indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) type contract vehicles
- Differentiate among different types of IDIQ contracts
- Target the right contracts for your market
- Successfully compete for orders
- Determine when to request a debriefing or file a protest
- Implement effective contract administration procedures at the contract and task/delivery order levelsl
- Electronic Course materials
Course Number: FC18