With the constant changes in Federal procurement, keep your skills sharp and stay up-to-date on key issues in Federal subcontracting.
Our two-day virtual Subcontracting Under the FAR training course covers the complex relationships between the Federal government, prime contractors, and subcontractors. Its content is a must for negotiating and managing subcontracts whether you are a prime contractor, subcontractor, or supplier.
After completing this course, you will understand the importance of teaming agreements, contract clause flow-downs, risk allocation, consent to subcontracts, make or buy programs, privity of contract, contractor purchasing system reviews, the preparation, negotiation, and administration of small business subcontracting plans, and the various types of plans. You will also learn how to protect your company’s interests through increased contract compliance while reducing the risks associated with non-compliance.
Topics covered in this course are supplemented with real-life examples highlighting potential issues prime and subcontractors, small and large alike, may encounter and possible solutions to those challenges.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Negotiate subcontract flow-down clauses both as a prime and as a subcontractor
- Navigate intellectual property issues
- Manage subcontractor claims and disputes
- Tailor terms and conditions for specific needs
- Manage subcontractors
- Maintain compliance with federal requirements
- Subcontract closeout
Who Should Attend:
- Contract and Subcontract Administrators
- In-House or Corporate Counsel
- CEOs, COOs, and VPs of small business
- Sourcing specialists
- Capture Team and Business Development Personnel
- Operational Mid- and Senior-Level Personnel
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $595
Course Number: FC12