Thinking of Becoming a GSA Schedule Holder?
This is a concise, fact-packed webinar of GSA’s massive ($40 billion per FY) Federal Supply Schedules (FSS) program (also known as the Multiple Award Schedule or MAS program). It is designed for members of industry (individuals or companies) who are seeking – or considering seeking – a GSA Schedule contract, and need a basic understanding of the program to make informed business decisions. Attendees with further interest may then take Centre’s Boot Camp for GSA Schedules Contracting (FC01) (two-day), which examines in more detail the process of acquiring and managing a GSA Schedule contract.
- Overview of the Federal Supply Schedule Program
- Advantages and Disadvantages of being on GSA Schedule
- The GSA Proposal Process
- How Schedules are Awarded
- How to Determine Your Schedule Pricing
- Compliance Issues Specific to Federal Government Contracting
- Upcoming Changes to the Schedules Program
- Summary and Wrap-up
Course Number: FC54