Are you feeling overwhelmed by Federal contracting? Are you unsure how to navigate through the Federal contracting process? Maybe you aren’t even sure what questions ask.
Take the guesswork out of your job by attending our comprehensive, two-day Federal Contract Fundamentals course. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the basic framework and core principles governing Federal procurements and will prepare you to respond to the full range of issues that can arise in Federal contracting. Our instructor will cover topics such as the Federal Acquisition Regulation System, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency supplemental acquisition regulations, procurement planning process, principles of contract formation, types of contracts, the award process, administration issues, terminations, and the dispute resolution process.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Understand the various procurement methods the government uses
- Effectively respond to and resolve everyday contract administration problems
- Identify the unique differences between Federal government contracting and commercial contracting under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Comply with the legal and regulatory framework governing Federal contracts
- Abide by unique government requirements
- Respond to compliance and ethics issues
- Manage the procurement process from offer submission to contract closeout
- Where to find procurement opportunities
Who Should Attend:
- This course is specifically tailored for private sector, State and Local Government procurement professionals who desire a strong overview of Federal contracts (including the Federal Supply Schedule Program) as well as an in-depth understanding of the legal, policy, and performance issues associated with government contracts.
Virtual Class Includes:
- Electronic Materials
Course Number: FC02