Compliance and ethics are integral pars of government procurement. From the False Claims Act and False Statements Act, through debarment, and including a multitude of other statutes, regulations, and contract provisions, government contracting can be a minefield. Acting ethically is only the first step to an effective compliance program.
This program will:
- Survey the major compliance guideposts, including the False Claims and False Statements Acts; suspension and debarment; and FAR part 3;
- Examine FAR 3.10—the key requirement for a Contractor Code of Business Ethics and Conduct;
- Outline the steps needed to design and implement an effective contractor compliance and ethics program, including training and internal controls
- Discuss the various contractor self-reporting requirements; and
- Highlight several of the current compliance “hot buttons,” including BAA/TAA compliance; GSA discounts and pricing; set-aside prime and subcontracting; Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI); and employee standards of conduct.
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89