This 120-minute program will identify and address pressing issues contractors face when dealing with the Government. Topics include:
- Excusable contract delays: when and how do they apply to prime and subcontracts;
- Equitable Adjustments: how to structure a Request for Equitable Adjustment when coronavirus increases the cost of performance;
- Pending proposals: how to prepare for a long procurement period;
- Bridge contracts and Options to Extend Services: what can the government do to keep the lights on; and
- Labor and employment issues: the impact of the virus on employment law.