This one-day training is a very abbreviated version of Centre’s two-day class on Contract Administration and is designed to provide participants with a high-level take on the “Do’s and Don’t’s” in contract administration. This webinar will assist participants to determine whether the longer more in-depth Contract Administration course is warranted.
Contract administration is without a doubt the most complex and time-consuming part of government contracting and can pose serious risks to contractors who fail to comply with requirements in their contracts—the government can be very unforgiving in contractual matters. Less than stellar contract administration performance by contractors can result in poor assessments in the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), up to and including termination for cause/default, even in suspension or debarment or civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act.
Participants will learn the do’s and the don’ts of the—
- Requirements of the Procurement Integrity Act, Business Code of Conduct, Ethics
- Administration of Labor Law Requirements applicable to Federal Contracting
- Compliance with the Trade Agreement Act
- Administering Service Contracts
- Subcontract Administration
- Flowdown Requirements
- Counterfeiting, Corruption, Buy American, and Gray Market
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals with contract administration responsibilities
- Compliance officers
- Certified Schedules Contracts Managers (CSCM)
Book now!Price: $295