Could you use a multi-billion dollar client? That’s what the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) spends—over $14.2 billion annually (Fiscal Year 2019*) using the VA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Program.
Whether you are new to VA’s FSS Program, or have already tapped into this market, the Boot Camp for VA Schedules provides an excellent introduction for the uninitiated and great refresher for even experienced VA FSS contract holders.
In response to COVID-19 pandemic, Centre Law and Consulting will be offering this two-day class virtually—participate and learn remotely from a healthy, safe and secure environment avoiding the stress and concerns caused by today’s travel and interacting in a group setting. You can even wear your bedroom slippers to this training!
This fast-paced two-day training provides participants with—
- An overview of VA’s nine schedules focusing on issues unique to VA schedules; sales and three-year trends through Fiscal Year 2019*
- Trade Agreements Act & Commercial Items
- Service Contract Labor Standards for Schedules 621 I and 621 II
- Preparation and submission of commercial sales practices (CSPs), identifying and disclosing Most Favored Customer (MFC) pricing; proposing a tracking customer
- VA Office of Inspector General Pre-Award Audits
- Post-award activities, schedule management, reporting requirements, FSS Authorized Price List/Schedules Input Program (SIP)
- Socioeconomic procurement preference program issues and small business subcontracting plans/administration.
*FY 2020 data not yet released by VA.
Book now!Price: $495
Course Number: FC19