Centre’s Boot Camp for GSA Schedules isn’t just about getting a GSA contract. This course hones in on obtaining a schedule, maintaining compliance, and ultimately driving your government sales. Centre’s GSA gurus will help you keep up with the changes that affect your contract administration and compliance efforts. In addition, you’ll learn the key components to making your GSA Schedule a worthwhile investment for your company.
During this course, you’ll gain the necessary skills to understand and negotiate your own GSA Schedule and/or make modifications to an existing schedule. Our instructors explain why Schedules are the preferred contract vehicle for federal government agencies, and provide a comprehensive overview of the issues faced in the ever-changing Schedules market. Plus, GSA Schedule expert Maureen Jamieson will give you a sneak peek at the changes affecting the Schedule program, including:
- The Consolidated Schedule – A review of the new schedule including the change in Special Item Number (SIN) structure, the addition of Large Categories and Subcategories, terms and conditions and compliance
- Phase 2 of the Consolidated Schedule – What to expect with the 2020 Mass Mod applicable to all current schedule holders
- Phase 3 of the Consolidated Schedule – Multiple award consolidation and consolidating multiple contracts into a single contract
- Understanding the ordering process with a MAS Schedule
- Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) – What is it and is it right for you?
- How to use Schedules innovatively, including establishing Blanket Purchasing Agreements (BPAs), and Contractor Teaming Arrangements
- Award and the Price Reduction Clause
- How to maximize your negotiation skills on pricing, software licenses, and other terms
- Current Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) and Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) reporting and payment requirements
- Government audits and Industrial Operations Analyst (IOA) Assessments with a review of the IOA process
- How to use eMod and submit all types of MAS modifications
- Utilizing GSA Electronic Tools, including SIP
- Timing for submission of a Successful Legacy/Streamlined Offer under the Consolidated Schedule
- Breakfast served both days (breakfast and registration open at 8:00 am)
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
- Lunch & Learn: Bid Protests and Compliance Updates with David Warner (First day only)
Because our courses are private events, Centre reserves the right to reject registrations from competitors or others whose interests may be adverse to ours or our intended audience’s.
Book now!Price: $995
Client Price: $895
Course Number: FC01