Why Centre? Our People.
We are always looking for talented professionals with a client focus and a drive to excel. We provide a competitive salary and benefits, a great work environment, and an enormous opportunity for growth.
Trainers, consultants, and lawyers are invited to submit resumes with cover letters to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
This commitment to providing the highest quality courseware and instruction to our customers is why we are reaching out to you! We are looking for expert instructors to teach various courses offered at the Centre Law & Consulting. Based on your profile, we believe you would be an asset to the team of instructors at Centre Law & Consulting.
To be considered for course development opportunities through Centre, click here and complete our form. This is a simple, easy-to-fill-out list of questions and will take no more than ten minutes.
Centre Law & Consulting is seeking experienced Medicare attorneys to provide Provider Enrollment Appeals and Rebuttals and Adverse Legal Action Support Services to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid in Baltimore, MD. Candidates must have experience with Medicare matters including enrollment denials, revalidation denials, revocations, audits, overpayment demands, and provider appeals. They must also possess experience with reimbursement denial reconsiderations, administrative hearings and other regulatory violations.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct thorough legal analyses for correction action plans (CAPS) and reconsideration requests regarding individual facts and circumstances for each Medicare appeal determination
- Conduct reviews of provider denials, revocations and effective date determinations
- Conduct thorough legal analyses of provider enrollment deactivations resulting in the submission of a rebuttal
- Juris Doctor for attorneys
- healthcare or health law experience; Medicare experience is desired especially experience working with provider and suppliers to ensure they remain compliant with enrollment requirements and helping them protect their Medicare privileges and reimbursements from adverse determinations and actions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent research skills and experience with Medicare regulations and Sub-regulations
- Ability to handle legal issues and work efficiently on legal issues
This position is a tremendous opportunity for the ideal candidate. Centre offers a robust benefits package including a large corporate contribution to medical insurance, free short and long-term disability insurance, a 401k, and year-end bonuses.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Medicare Attorney” in the subject line.
Centre Law & Consulting is seeking a Senior Administrative Specialist to provide the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) and its various divisions with administrative support including correspondence, logistics, record keeping, and/or law library management.
Specific Duties May Include:
- Working closely with the OGC management division to gain a comprehensive understanding of OGC programs and procedures.
- Optimizing workflow management, meeting deadlines, and preventing work stoppages by building and maintaining a close and highly responsive relationship with OGC staff and leadership.
- Organizing briefing materials and action items by preparing binders or folders for OGC staff, leadership and/or external clients that OGC supports.
- Answering phone calls and taking messages.
- Assisting with time and attendance through disseminating information as instructed by HR personnel.
- Coordinating and preparing travel arrangements, authorizations, and vouchers on behalf of attorneys through the Concur Travel System.
- Supporting the OGC Executive Secretary and assisting the divisions with correspondence utilizing SharePoint and other administrative systems, to include circulating, consolidating, submitting comments, and assisting staff with transmitting, filing, scheduling and archiving documents.
- Managing records in accordance with the DHS Records Management Policy.
- Assisting in the review and maintenance of the OGC Law library and online subscriptions.
- Assisting in the review, collection, and distribution of incoming legal correspondence. Preparing mailings and communicating with a variety of DHS Headquarters offices and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and executing logistical plans that include arranging for office cleanings, setup, and moves and organizing closets containing office supplies and equipment.
- Assisting with special projects outside of the administrative support duties identified above.
- 5 years of experience in administrative specialist duties
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and add “Senior Administrative Specialist ” in the subject line.
All applicants are required to complete a suitability/background investigation.
Centre Law & Consulting, located in Tysons, VA seeks an associate attorney. While experience in and working knowledge of government contracts issues and/or litigation is preferred, we are willing to consider talented individuals without such experience.
About Centre Law Group:
Centre Law focuses on federal government contracting issues and business litigation. Our attorneys have been repeatedly successful in litigating bid protests, cases, and claims at both the federal and state levels. The firm represents companies of all sizes, both domestic and international. We offer an excellent benefits package. Centre seeks to foster a collegial and rewarding workplace that delivers high-quality work product and personalized client experience. We are family friendly and offer a good work and life balance.
- Support senior attorneys
- Handle matters in the firm’s core practice area.
- Eventually, teach sections of classes offered by Centre as needed (we will mentor you in that regard)
- Assist with the firm’s marketing efforts, including writing articles for the firm’s blog and posting on social media accounts
- Attend association events
Education and Bar Requirements:
- JD from accredited nationally known law school
- An active member of the District of Columbia or Virginia Bar in good standing or eligible to become a DC or VA Bar member
- Strong legal research and writing skills
- Strong academic background
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently at times and follow direction, or work collaboratively with a team
- Be results-driven and practical, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering an excellent work product.
If you are interested in joining the firm, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Associate Attorney” in the subject line of your email.
Centre is an equal opportunity employer.