Why Centre? Our People.
We are always looking for talented professionals with a client focus and a drive to excel. We provide a competitive salary and benefits, a great work environment, and an enormous opportunity for growth.
Trainers, consultants, and lawyers are invited to submit resumes with cover letters to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
This commitment to providing the highest quality courseware and instruction to our customers is why we are reaching out to you! We are looking for expert instructors to teach various courses offered at the Centre Law & Consulting. Based on your profile, we believe you would be an asset to the team of instructors at Centre Law & Consulting.
To be considered for course development opportunities through Centre, click here and complete our form. This is a simple, easy-to-fill-out list of questions and will take no more than ten minutes.
Centre Law & Consulting is seeking experienced Medicare attorneys to provide Provider Enrollment Appeals and Rebuttals and Adverse Legal Action Support Services to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid in Baltimore, MD. Candidates must have experience with Medicare matters including enrollment denials, revalidation denials, revocations, audits, overpayment demands, and provider appeals. They must also possess experience with reimbursement denial reconsiderations, administrative hearings and other regulatory violations.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct thorough legal analyses for correction action plans (CAPS) and reconsideration requests regarding individual facts and circumstances for each Medicare appeal determination
- Conduct reviews of provider denials, revocations and effective date determinations
- Conduct thorough legal analyses of provider enrollment deactivations resulting in the submission of a rebuttal
- Juris Doctor for attorneys
- healthcare or health law experience; Medicare experience is desired especially experience working with provider and suppliers to ensure they remain compliant with enrollment requirements and helping them protect their Medicare privileges and reimbursements from adverse determinations and actions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent research skills and experience with Medicare regulations and Sub-regulations
- Ability to handle legal issues and work efficiently on legal issues
This position is a tremendous opportunity for the ideal candidate. Centre offers a robust benefits package including a large corporate contribution to medical insurance, free short and long-term disability insurance, a 401k, and year-end bonuses.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Medicare Attorney” in the subject line.
Centre is an equal opportunity employer.