The last several years have seen legislation enacted and rules promulgated which significantly impact small business programs in the Federal Marketplace. These changes result from the continuing implementation of the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-240), and annual National Defense Authorization Acts. The new year will undoubtedly hold much promise for those engaged in the Federal Marketplace, and it may prove an opportune time to take a quick look back at some of the more significant changes in recent years.
Start the new year out by joining us for this information-filled, fast-paced 120 minute webinar.
What you will learn about:
- Adoption of North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes effective October 1, 2017
- Changes to Small Business Size Standards
- Small Business Administration (SBA) changes to Rules of Affiliation
- SBA Changes to the Nonmanufacturer Rule (NMR)
- Limitations on Subcontracting—subcontracting with “similarly situated” entities
- New Rules of Practice for Protests and Appeals Regarding Eligibility for Inclusion in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Verification and Evaluation Database (Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB))
- Inflation adjustments to civil penalties within the jurisdiction of SBA
- Introduction of SBA’s new Mentor-Protégé Programs
- Rules of Procedure Governing Cases Before the Office of Hearings and Appeals
- S. Supreme Court Decision – Kingdomware Technologies, Inc. vs. United States
- HUBZone Small Business—National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016 Amendments
- Small Business Government Contracting and National Defense Authorization Act of 2013 Amendments
- Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program
- Women-Owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business-Certification
- Proposed Rules
Who should attend?
Anyone engaged in the Federal Marketplace who seeks to improve their understanding of the numerous changes in small business regulations and how these changes will impact small business programs.
Book now!Price: $99
Client Price: $89