This is a one-day update and review of key developments in federal grant practice. It will focus on the key changes and features of the Office of Management and Budget’s new Uniform Guidance, but will include updates on any other significant developments in federal grant practice.
- We explain the topical organization of the Uniform Guidance, and its authority over actual grant awards.
- In pre-award matters, we explain and note the changes in:
- The full explanation of the requirements associated with grant opportunities
- The requirements for transparency in the evaluation of proposals and the selection of applicants for award
- The required minimum content a grant award
- The ever questioned (but unchanged) features that distinguish a sub-award relationship from a contracting out of grant dollars
- The new alignment of authorized contract procedures
- New audit features
- We will explain and distinguish the July 2015 amendments to the Uniform Guidance regarding the reporting of debarment settlements; terminations of grants for non-compliance; decisions not to award a grant because of certain factors; and the reporting of certain litigation.
- Finally, we will highlight those features that continue to distinguish federal assistance (grants and cooperative agreements) from federal procurement (contracting)
- Breakfast (Breakfast and registration open at 8am)
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Book now!Price: $1095
Client Price: $985
Course Number: FC64
No classes are currently scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about availability or booking an on-site class.