Amazon has revolutionized the way Americans do business, and e-commerce has changed America forever. It’s hard to comprehend how we conducted business before Amazon. Most of us have shopped on Amazon.com, and enjoy the convenience of easy browsing, low pricing, and expedited shipping. The Federal Government is proceeding with implementing provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2018, which requires the government to establish a program to procure commercial products through commercial e-commerce portals.
It appears our government is getting ready to embrace commercial e-commerce and the benefits that accrue by doing so. Amazon’s benefits are now available for Federal contractors, through Amazon Business. Centre Law & Consulting is pleased to present to you Mr. Rob Bohn, Head of Federal at Amazon Business, for a webinar which will provide participants with an introduction and overview of the Amazon Business marketplace and his significant and thoughtful insights.
With much uncertainty on how commercial e-commerce portals will affect the Federal marketplace, this timely and informative webinar will cover the following:
- Amazon Business Introduction and Overview
- Origins of Amazon Business
- Amazon Business Feature Set and Capabilities
- Public Sector Adoption
- Public Sector Procurement Implications from the Increasing Trend of on-line Buying
- Current state of play
- New and emerging initiatives… E.g., Section 846 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018, with development and implementation currently progressing with GSA and OMB on an ambitious schedule.
- Q and A
Book now!Price: $50
Client Price: $45