Centre Law & Consulting will be participating on several panels at the inaugural Javits-Wagner-O’Day Legal Symposium this October! We are excited to be part of this vital event that covers the legal complexities, challenges, and future of the AbilityOne Program. Stop by our table during the luncheon.
Melwood, alongside several other nonprofits in the AbilityOne Program, areorganizing the2018 Javits-Wagner-O’Day Legal Symposium, hosted by The George Washington University Law School. This Legal Symposium is a chance to participate in cutting-edge conversations and learn from lawyers, contract administrators, AbilityOne nonprofit executives, advocates, policymakers, and government clients.
Please join Melwood, Didlake, Chimes, ServiceSource, Inc., and many other SourceAmerica and NIB nonprofits to explore the law governing the AbilityOne Program to create opportunities to:
- Heighten awareness and knowledge about the Program
- Learn to resolve different legal matters inherent to the Program
- Network with attorneys, nonprofit representatives and government contracting experts knowledgeable about the Program
- Explore new topics of legal research and scholarship related to this unique field of law
- Strengthen ties and partnerships among nonprofits, federal customers and rule makers